When people talk about steroids like they know everything it bugs the fuck out of me.
No, bodybuilders do not shoot up and then sit on their asses on the couch and just magically become ripped. If you think that, you’re either uneducated or ignorant and you should learn the truth or shut the fuck up. Yes, it’s hard on your body. I get that. But these people have their whole lives invested in something they believe in and they deserve respect for that. Whether or not you lift shouldn’t matter. Whether or not you take steroids shouldn’t matter. Everyone has a passion. Get over it.
Oops. Rant over.
- theconstantpump reblogged this from hardbody-kelsey
- likeagreekgoddess likes this
- fitness-flora-fauna likes this
- livetoinspireco reblogged this from hardbody-kelsey and added:
- livetoinspireco likes this
- thoughtsandpolish said: I wish people understood that your own body produces steroids and that they’re crucial to your development (testosterone and estrogen, for example). I’m not against steroids unless they’re used in competition.
- gohard-and-get-shredded93 reblogged this from hardbody-kelsey
- huhhhhhhm likes this
- kon-cret-kolton said: I agree 100% that’s their choice and they work their asses off everyday because they love doing it. Whoever thinks steroids are just an easy way to build muscle Is retarded. If you steroids and not lift right or do it right it won’t work
- kon-cret-kolton likes this
- iseewhatyoudidthereitsgenius likes this
- akwood22 reblogged this from hardbody-kelsey
- journey-tohealthy likes this
- semperxeadem likes this
- hardbody-kelsey posted this